We know estate agency from top to bottom, and we know that if you want a successful property sale, you’ve got to be successful with people. We know it's more than just signing on the dotted line. Darlows is totally focused on providing its clients with unrivalled levels of service and every year we prove this by selling properties in Cardiff, Newport and South Wales for our private clients and major national builders in their thousands. We offer the most comprehensive service from our highly trained and dedicated teams based in our offices across the region. We want to sell your property in a timescale to suit you, for the best possible price.
Here are just some of the things we offer as an estate agent in South Wales:
Knowledge of our local area - Selling properties in South Wales
Different areas of South Wales seem to have very different property markets! Areas such as Gwent and The Valleys seem to be a lot slower moving that area such as Cardiff. We have noticed that 3 to 4 bedroom detached and semi detached properties are very popular in areas such as Caerphilly (especially if they are near to towns, cities and local transport), whereas single storey properties seem to be more sought after in areas such as Cardiff city centre. For forgetting the older generations, bungalows and maisonettes provide a great property to downsize into, and these are very popular in areas such as Cardiff North.
The region is reasonably easy to access by rail, road, air and sea, with high speed trains from London to South Wales only taking around three hours. The M4 motorway also gives us great access to Cardiff and Swansea as well as other South Wales towns and cities.
Education is a very important factor when looking for a new property, especially with families who need to consider schools, colleges and universities. There are a number pf leading Welsh universities and colleges providing excellent courses can be found in the south, with the Cardiff University being one of the most sought after. When considering schools, you may want to check if the primary or secondary school offer a Welsh or English language curriculum.
- When we receive an offer on your property, it is substantiated by our financial services team before being put forward to you. That way, we know when an offer is accepted, it's in a great position to proceed.
- Sales progression staff guarantee your sale won't be allowed to drift and, if you are in a chain, every party is regularly contacted to make sure exchange is reached as swiftly and smoothly as possible.
- Find out more about Darlows' PRIME selling package.
Available for longer than other estate agents in the area:
- Open 6 days a week, we’re here when you and your potential buyers want to talk to us.
- You can reach us on the phone from 8am to 10pm every day.
Exposure of your property on websites
Your property uploaded to the most popular property websites, visited by millions each week, as soon as you approve your details.
Profile of our branches across South Wales
- Our local network covers fourteen key areas in and around South Wales including a specialist lettings and property management office and a dedicated Auctions team.
- Darlows is an independently owned estate agency, part of the Spicerhaart group of nearly 200 branches throughout the East Midlands, East Anglia, South of England, London, the West country and South Wales.
- We combine specialist local knowledge with the support of a national company, providing our clients with an unrivalled service.
- Each of our offices form part our network of nearly 200 branches, making up the UK’s largest independent estate agency group.
- Darlows' offices are where you’ll find property professionals with experience, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Sellers can feel confident their property will be shown at its best by our expert staff.
- For no extra charge, our staff can arrange and conduct viewings on your behalf, freeing up your time and providing maximum flexibility for potential buyers.
Extensive buyer database
- Our auto-notify system alerts buyers with an email and/or text within seconds of your property hitting the market.
- Over 150,000 people are registered with Darlows and our networked associated brands actively looking to buy a new property.
- Accurate property valuations using the UK’s largest database of comparable properties.
- With no upfront fees you only pay us for success.
- When we receive an offer on your property, it is substantiated by our financial services team before being put forward to you. That way, we know when an offer is accepted, it’s in a great position to proceed.
- Sales progression staff guarantee your sale won’t be allowed to drift and, if you are in a chain, every party is regularly contacted to make sure exchange is reached as swiftly and smoothly as possible.
If you choose to sell your property through Darlows you will not be disappointed, we stake our reputation on it. Once you have made your decision to sell your property you really want to get on with it without any fuss and want to feel confident that your chosen agent will show your property at its very best in print, in the branch and online. The right pricing, the right marketing and the right estate agents are what you need and what we are here for. If you live in South Wales and you are selling your home, put your trust in Darlows. Our highly trained staff follow a tried and trusted structured sales process which keeps buyers and sellers informed every step of the way. With property marketing experience beyond compare you will receive a top class estate agency service that promotes your property to a targeted audience rather than random advertising. This is the best way to get your home sold quickly and efficiently to a genuine buyer.
Be a Prime mover
Are you looking to make your home stand out from the crowd? Darlows has a seller's pack to help its customers have their properties primed and ready to move. Find out more.