Darlows is offering tenants the opportunity to live rent free at the outset of their tenancy to save some extra money over the costly festive period.
The ‘No Rent Event’ is a special offer that takes place over Christmas and New Year; tenants involved in the initiative will be offered a wide range of properties to choose from.
As always if you’re unsure about which property is better suited to you, get in touch with your local property experts who can guide you in the right direction.
For more information on this offer, check our FAQ’s below with Operations Director Paul Sloan.
1. When does the rent free period start?
It commences at the start of the tenancy period.
2. How long is the rent free? A week, a month?
It depends on what the landlord is offering. It is usually 2 weeks but can be more or less than that.
3. From when will I need to start paying rent?
It will be as soon as the rent free period expires.
4. Is this available for long-term lets and short-term lets?
Yes, but it’s only available if the landlord agrees to it.
5. Will I still have to pay a deposit and tenant Fees?
Yes, your fees and deposit are not affected by this promotion
6. How long does the process take (including references)
It can be done within 24 hours if necessary but a week is a more normal time-frame.
7. Is it available on all properties?
Unfortunately no; our landlord’s need to agree to offer the no rent period.
8. Does this end up costing me more in the longer term?
No, this is a ‘no strings attached offer which only applies to a property if you are interested.
To find out more, contact your local branch. Branches are available by telephone from 8am to 10pm seven days per week.