With Summer weather finally around the corner, are you looking for a property with outdoor space? Take a look at our top 5 Darlows properties with garden space perfect for weekend BBQ's with family and friends. If you are looking to sell you home book your free valuation now. If you would like to see more of the properties we have on sale have a look at the other properties available here.
1. Maesderwen Crescent, Cwmbran - £360,000 - Privately tucked away at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, The Larches is situated in the heart of Pontypool and is surrounded by glorious views of the Welsh mountains!
2. Gethin Road, Tonypandy - £230,000 A very well presented 3 bedroom semi detached home in Treorchy ideal for all the family offering beautiful gardens and off road parking.
3. Badminton Grove, Brynmawr - £189,950 A three bedroom mid terrace house located in the highly desirable area of Glyncoed. The property boasts a truly impressive open plan living layout, with separate lounge, delightful garden and garage to the rear! Having retained many original features this property is the ultimate combination of character and charm coupled with a modern twist.
4. Beaufort Rise, Brynmawr - £145,000 Located in Beaufort, Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the space this family home as to offer. Benefiting from four bedrooms, kitchen/diner, pleasant front garden and detached garage!
5. Brynderwen Close, Albany Road - £380,000 - Situated in a quiet cul de sac location, this four bedroom semi detached home offers great potential to make a fantastic family home. With ample off road parking and with a great garden to the rear, this property must be viewed.