Darlows and its carefully selected network of independent estate agents makes every reasonable effort to include accurate and current property information on its web pages. darlows shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or losses arising from:
The use of, or inability to use
- The directories
- Any errors
- Misrepresentations or omission in the listings
- Products or services
- Computer Viruses
Before making any journeys to view properties, you should confirm their availability and verify any critical information, particularly current asking price, to avoid disappointment. Any queries regarding a property should be addressed directly to the selling agent.
The conditions of this agreement shall be in force every time you visit darlows. The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement.
Similarly, while we strive to ensure the accuracy of the rest of the content of our site, you should verify any information before acting on it, since Darlows cannot be liable for any loss, damage or breach of contract you might suffer by placing reliance upon that information. This also applies to the content of any linked pages supplied by separate providers who publish their own business terms and conditions.
Codes Of Practice
Darlows and its associated estate agency business is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPOS) and subscribes to its Code of Practice and complaints procedure, details of which can be obtained from your local branch or on-line at www.tpos.co.uk. From time to time we may contact you to seek your consent to using your details in any compliance or monitoring process.
The entire original content of darlows remains the property of Darlows and is copyrighted with all rights in respect of copying, broadcasting or onward publication reserved. The downloading of images from this web site is restricted to your own personal use and must not be used for any financial gain. The material published within this web site may not be copied, broadcast, altered or adapted without the express permission of darlows. To find more about our privacy statement click here.
The terms and conditions governing Spicerhaart competitions are as follows:
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
- Competitions are open to all members of the public, including those under the age of 16 who have parental consent to enter, unless an age is specifically stated. In competitions intended for children, parental consent is not required.
- Altered, mutilated, illegible, non-understandable or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of phoning/posting cannot be offered as proof of delivery.
- Where prizes of goods or services are offered, no cash alternative is available and the prize is as stated and non-transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner/s will be the entrant/s whose entry/ies are picked at random after the published closing date of the competition.
- The companys decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Persons entering competitions will be deemed to have accepted the foregoing terms and conditions.
- Employees of Spicerhaart Ltd, their near relatives and competition sponsors, or anyone connected with the conduct of the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity photographs. Copyright will remain the property of Spicerhaart Ltd and material may be used for promotional purposes.
- Only persons aged 18 and over may enter competitions that have prizes that contain alcohol. Proof of age will be required.
- To register with Spicerhaart you must provide some of your personal data, including name, address, telephone number etc. The information collected on registration is for several reasons including allowing us to contact you to provide the service requested and to make you aware of additional products and services you may find of interest. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information without your consent except where we believe the law requires.
We gather collective information about all of our users to provide us with statistics about the popularity and success of different parts of the Website. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our customers, and how we can continuously improve the user experience. We may share this impersonal data with our partners to monitor and demonstrate the performance of the site.
Please note that any telephone calls made to Darlows may be recorded and/or monitored for training and data protection purposes.
To register with Darlows you must provide some of your personal data, including name, address, telephone number etc. The information collected on registration is for several reasons including: i) to allow us to contact you to provide the service requested, ii) to customize the content of our site to meet your specific needs. iii) to make you aware of additional products and services that you may find of interest or iv) to contact you regarding site updates and enhancements.
Darlows will not otherwise disclose your personal information without your consent except where we believe the law requires.
At the time of Registration we asked you whether you would like to receive additional information about our products/services. If you decided to "opt in" to this service you may at any time thereafter choose to stop receiving this information by contacting the membership services detailed below.
Summary Of Terms
- Web Server: Server that delivers web pages to your computer.
- Browser: A software application (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) used to locate and display Web pages.
- IP (Internet Protocol): All networks connected to the Internet speak IP, the technical standard which allows data to be transmitted between two devices. TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) is responsible for making sure messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood.
Residential Estate Agency - Making a complaint
spicerhaart is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPOS) and we aim to provide the highest standards of service to all our customers. To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we have a Complaints Process in place.
The aim of this process is to resolve any issues or concerns as quickly as possible, although in the majority of cases we hope that matters such as these are resolved at Branch level.
Stage One- Branch Manager
All complaints should, in the first instance, be directed to the Manager of the Branch you have been dealing with. He or she will endeavour to resolve your complaint immediately, and no later than 5 working days of the first notification.
Stage Two- Divisional Sales Manager/Director
If you remain dissatisfied, you may then further your complaint, which must be in writing, to the Divisional Sales Manager or Director responsible for the Branch in question. You must write to them within one month of receiving the Branch response. The Branch manager can supply you with the details of the appropriate person.
The DSM/DSD will acknowledge your complaint within three working days of receipt of your letter and provide you with a full written response within 15 working days.
Stage Three- Customer Relations Manager
If you remain dissatisfied, you may address your concerns, in writing, to the Customer Relations Manager (CRM) within one month of the response from the DSM/DSD. Your letter will be acknowledged within three working days of receipt and you will be provided with a final view written response on behalf of the Company within 15 working days of receipt of your letter.
73 High Street
Stage Four- The Property Ombudsman
After you have received a response from the Customer Relations Manager, you may approach the Ombudsman if you are not satisfied with the response given. Details of how to do this are contained within the final viewpoint letter, TPOS?s Consumer Guide, or online at www.tpos.co.uk. Please note that you must do so within six months of the date of the final letter. TPOS will not consider your complaint until our internal complaints process is exhausted.
Want To Know More?
If you remain concerned about information disclosure or have any questions about this Privacy Statement or your dealings with darlows you can contact us via the feedback section on our site or by contacting us at the following address:
Telephone: 0845 600 7778
Thank you for choosing Darlows